- Numerous efficiency enhancements
- Several bug fixes
- Targetting mode selection (click on a turret and press T)
- Target lock selection (click on a turret and press L)
- Slightly updated game stats panel
- Share your custom maps and play other people's shared maps too
- 'Send next wave immediately' functionality now works!
- Attacker focus, which focuses all turrets in range onto one attacker (press F then click on an attacker)
So far it's on the main site, and I'm talking to newgrounds.com about the multi-file nature of it. It'll be up on kongregate.com within the hour too so new sounds for all! Yay!
Update: As usual there's a few glitches when uploading a seriously altered version, and this one was to do with the way sound was loading. I think I've fixed the issue now so it ought to be loading sound from the proper place, which will in turn make the game load. Sorry about that folks!
So, make sure you clear your browser cache and check that you're running version 1084-noise, that's the version that works.
Update 2: Other major glitch found where things just suddenly stopped working after a certain combo was triggered. I think I've found the culprit and fixed it. The latest working version is 1085-noise, ensure you're running that one before submitting a bug report.
I've also tweaked the main site http://onslaught.playr.co.uk/ to makes sure it always always loads the latest version of the game when you visit it, by adding the time in seconds to the end of the game file it loads. You can't see it in practice but it's called 'cache busting', a technique to get round browser cacheing.